Membership Plan | Keith + Associates Dentistry
No Insurance Companies | No Deductibles | No Waiting
K Club Membership Plan
What is the K Club?
K Club is a membership plan that allows access to discounted rates on dental services at Keith + Associates Dentistry.
How does it work?
Keith + Associates Dentistry helps you select the plan that best fits your dental needs. Register with our team and pay monthly. Plans cover services that keep you healthy including regular cleanings, x-rays, and oral exams. The plan also includes discounts on services that we need to restore health such as fillings, crowns, teeth whitening, and many more services below.
Dental Care Included at 100%:
Consultations, Oral Exams (2 per year), Cleanings (2 per year), Diagnostic X-Rays (bite wings and panoramic every 3-5 years)
Dental Care Included at 20% Discount:
- Crown & Bridge Services
- Dentures & Partials
- Endodontic Services
- Extractions – Simple
- Implant Restoration
- Periodontal Treatments
- Teeth Whitening Service
- Gum Grafting
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- TMJ Botox Treatment
- 10% off of a full Invisalign treatment (1 treatment per member, per lifetime)
- “All-On-4” Procedure is limited to 10% of the usual and customary charge for the case
- $1500 credit toward complete implant package (single implant placement, abutment, and crown)
- 50% off of list price for scaling in the presence of gingivitis (D4346)
- All restorative work has a lifetime warranty as long as you are enrolled in the plan and staying current on your recare visits (2 cleanings per year or 4 periodontal maintenance cleanings per year)
|Activation Fee (One-time payment)||$100/person|
|Child under 13 years old||$50/child|
|Each Additional Member||$24/month|
|Periodontal Upgrade (Includes 4 periodontal maintenance cleanings)||$25 additional /month|
Is this an insurance plan?
No, the plan we offer is a membership discount plan. Our team manages the plan, and you work directly with the care team to decide all of the dental services that best fit your needs. You no longer have to deal with a third party. You work with us, and we work with you!
How do I use a specialist?
Your doctor may refer you to a specialist when you need higher level care than what can be provided in our office. We have worked with specialists across all disciplines to create a network of providers who will acknowledge our membership plan. Our team will provide you a list of specialists who accept a discount for K Club members.
Get started with K Club
Sign up below to begin your K-Club enrollment. Our specialists will reach out to you promptly to finalize your enrollment.