Registered Dental Hygienist
in Mission, KS
We are looking for a dental hygienist to add to our awesome team! We offer great benefits and a fun company culture. We treat our patients and team members like family. Our dentistry is effective and efficient – we offer patients the best technology all while making them feel like part of our family. We are a well-paced office running 20 operatories. Our office has been recently renovated and everyone is working with brand new equipment. If you are looking for a place to grow and further develop your skills, this is the office for you!
What does this mean for you?!? Well, you have a great team environment, many say it is unlike anything they have experienced in dental before. We work together to provide patients with the best care possible. We work together to create new processes, bring new products and technology to our patients. You will develop skills outside of hygiene, if you are willing to participate in leadership, communication, budgeting, and much more. Our office is a place to grow as a clinician, a person, and a member of the dental industry. We are not your typical dental office – we are so much more!
If you are willing to give it a try, we can promise you will not be disappointed.
keith + associates – Mission, KS
Pay Range: $40/hour – $45/hour
At keith + associates dentistry, we support our team beyond the paycheck. We offer special incentives to our employees that go far beyond the typical employer. Here are a few of the things we offer:
- Health insurance
- Paid Time Off – starting upon hire date
- Paid holidays
- 401K gift of 3%
- Access to CE and a variety of learning opportunities
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Hygiene required.
- Registered Dental Hygiene licensure in Kansas is required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Willing to participate in some assisted hygiene
- Registered Dental Hygienist (Required)
- Compassion Towards Patients and Team Members
- Sees the Need Around The Office
- Clinical Excellence
- Friendly Environment For Patients and Team Members
- Treat Everyone Like Family
- If You Are On Time, You Are Late
- Work Hard, Play Hard
- We Stand For Providing The Most Comfortable Patient Experience Possible